Sun Healthcare has a committed, passionate and, in many cases, long-serving staff team of over 400 staff. If you would like to join us to start or develop your career, then you will need to be:
– Kind, nurturing and caring
– Patient and responsive
– Friendly and a ‘people person’
– Keen to make a real difference in people’s lives.
Although often demanding, working in care is extremely rewarding and varied – and what you do is appreciated and valued by us, the people you support and their families.
If you are the right person for us, then working for Sun Healthcare you will receive:
– A competitive salary
– A comprehensive induction programme, based on the Care Certificate standards and incorporating specific skills relevant to the role
– Opportunities to shadow staff to build your confidence
– Ongoing training and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
– Regular supervisions and appraisals.
We have a wide variety of job roles throughout our services, these include:
– Care roles – such as registered nurses, care assistants, support workers and activity coordinators
– Indirect support roles – including catering, housekeeping, maintenance and admin
– Management roles – care home managers, deputy managers and service managers.
As a growing business, we are always on the lookout for dedicated, caring and passionate people to join our team.
Sun Healthcare jobs are advertised in the local press and on Facebook – each service has its own Facebook page which can be found via our contact page – so follow us on Facebook to keep up to date.
You can also contact the service directly if you are interested in working at a particular home. Provide a copy of your CV to the manager and we will keep your information on file.
To apply for a role within one of our services you will need to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Sun Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
I have worked for Sun Healthcare since I left school in 1998. The company has supported me to gain 3 NVQ’s and other specialist care qualifications. I have also worked in different areas of the company and have recently been promoted. We demand high standards and I enjoy the challenge.
I have worked for Sun Healthcare for nearly 3 years. When I first started I was new to the care sector. The company has encouraged me to progress from a support worker to a senior, providing support, guidance and training. The staff who work in Sun Healthcare are friendly, dynamic, great to work with and real team players.